[3830] KsQP N0W(N0AC) Mobile SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 30 16:28:54 EDT 2022

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N0W
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC/0

Class: Mobile SO CW LP
QTH: CO

----------------------------
Total:  1287    0       0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 200,772

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks:

1. My non-ham wife for driving. I couldn't do this without her.
2. Those that got on the air and QSOed with me and the other Kansas hams.
3. W0BH and the sponsors for organizing the party. Great job!

As many have mentioned the conditions were not the best especially Sunday but we
all dealt with what we were given. So many unanswered CQs. I checked 15m a
couple of times but it seemed nil. After getting home I looked at the RBN and
none of my 15m CQs were heard. That didn't surprise me. The new mobile truck is
so smooth compared to my old 3/4 ton Dodge Ram truck but I am still working out
the kinks. RF was getting into rig control and I had some frequency mix ups in
the log. I think I have them corrected. All in all things worked fine.

The followers with 15 or more QSOs were:

AC7GG-29
VE3YT-28
W0PI-26
VE5KS-25
K9CW-25
WB9HFK-22
NS2N-20
NN4K-18
W4UT-16
WB8III-16
N8II-15
VE7CV-15

DX worked was DL9USA, LA8OM, and OM2VL.

I activated all the 33 counties that was planned plus a quick detour for about 5
minutes into PRA.

The highlight of the trip was stopping in Tribune for a brief visit at Matt's,
KD0EZS, station.

Thanks for your QSO, Bill