[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 31 16:29:51 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Aug 31

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): .88

Total:  41  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,517

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Solar activity has dropped quite a bit after
five consecutive days with strong M-flares.
During the 1900Z session X-rays were under
B9-level until it made a jump at 1940Z to
C2.7 (for the daylight zone). On 14 MHz
Dave N7NR suddenly appeared, and was the
strongest USA-signal heard today. Around
the same time PY4ME and PY4XX were solid
for a moment.

Still running LP and very pleased with the
response on 7 MHz. Also had some last minute
fun on 3.5 MHz since a long time. Recently
I improved the counterpoise a bit, as I had
RF creeping in on the lower bands.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops