[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 31 16:05:13 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Aug 31

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  69  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,623

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Once again 40m is my money band. Called on 15m for a few minutes and go to
response, so I worked a bunch of calls then tried 20. Found a spot to call but
was soon encroached upon and it dried up. 40m, which hits the populated areas
better from here, was more productive, but I'm glad I worked 20 and esp 15. to
get some new op/band combos in the log.

Thanks for the calls. Didn't screw up anything too badly this time but still
multiple callers are a challenge.

73,
Chris VE3NRT

K3 + DB18E 100W