[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 1 22:28:29 EST 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:22

   80:  25     16
   40:   3      3
Total:  28     19  Total Score = 532

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Used the name "Rod" to honor the memory of W7OM, who has been a very
good friend over many years.  He and Donna stayed one night with us on their way
to Florida and he was a great guide and host for meals when I visited Seattle.

Just got home today from Bonaire for the PJ4A contest operation last weekend.
Got everything working except the electronic antenna switch which has been a
problem every since I bought it.  Was stuck with just the 80M dipole for an
antenna as it was the last one used.  15 and 20 were dead here and the antenna
tuner in the TS590SG didn't tune the antenna on 40M very well.  But I did get
three QSOs on that band.  80M was quite good all the way out to AA7V.  Heard,
but didn't work K8CN in NH.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.