[3830] CQWW CW K6NA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 2 15:35:51 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): K6NA
Station: K6NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SDG county
Operating Time (hrs): 35
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   19     8        9
   80:   82    20       36
   40:  623    35       89
   20:  185    31       73
   15:  434    30       75
   10:  321    29       54

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of S&P using the big knob, as usual.  Occasionaly I CQ'd, mostly toward
Asia direction, when my neighborhood noise was not too bad. I didn't attempt
CQing toward Europe where local noise is limiting my ability to hear the weaker
ones. Several new solar panel installations within 1,000 feet of my location are
now impacting me.  On top of that, we experienced about ten days/nights of
significantly dry and windy conditions with very low humidity leading up to and
through the contest, resulting in a near-continuous high noise floor on most
bands.

Thanks to WWROF and CQWW Committee for producing the results.  Thanks also to
WA7BNM for his ongoing Contest Calendar and 3830scores.com, both of which make
contesting so enjoyable.
73 Glenn