[3830] ARRL 160 K9CT SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 08:30:10 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1326  Sections = 82  Countries = 27  Total Score = 309,669

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Good rates in the first few hours but then it quickly slowed. I think there were
fewer stations on this year. 1000 QSOs first night and only just over 300
second. EU was the best at EU sunrise but could hear east coast hearing better
and working more EU stations. I didn't work any EU the second night. JAs each
morning at our SR. 63 5 point QSOs total.

Thanks for all the fun!

73, Craig K9CT