[3830] ARRL 160 KK0U SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 08:31:49 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: mo

Total:  QSOs = 728  Sections = 71  Countries = 4  Total Score = 110,100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Decided to run LP this year, rather than QRP.  Was definitely more fun, but
kinda makes me somewhat of an alligator without separate receive aerials.  Will
have to work on that.  The usual suburban lot woes. . .

Where was NM?  Never heard one running, only heard a couple SnPing while I was
also doing that.  Tried to jump ahead and snag them, to no avail.  Finally
worked WTX this morning around 1200Z.

Conditions seemed ok, but not great.  Noise was not terrible, unlike last year's
second night.

All in all, good fun.

KX3/KXPA100 @ 100W, T-loaded 40' vertical, N1MM+ and me.

73, Jim KK0U