[3830] ARRL 160 W8MK Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 08:49:12 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W8MK
Operator(s): W8MK
Station: W8MK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 8:24

Total:  QSOs = 682  Sections = 66  Countries = 1  Total Score = 91,589

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

Personal best second year in a row, this time SOHP. Limited operating time.
Might be accused of being an alligator (all mouth, no ears) because I no longer
have a receiving antenna. Someone bought the large parcel behind my house and
they had the nerve to take down my beverage! Still a very domestic contest for
me - the only DX was C6. All my multipliers came to me as I ran nearly the
entire contest and only hunted when the rate was abysmal.

As always, so nice to work so many familiar calls. Hopefully mine is getting
more and more familiar. I haven't even had it one year.

73

Tom W8MK