[3830] ARRL 160 AE0EE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 09:37:20 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Total:  QSOs = 434  Sections = 68  Countries = 1  Total Score = 60,099

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W, dipole up 20-30 feet, keyed entirely on a Vibroplex bug.

I got a bit of a late start (9:30 PM local), having had to work on Friday and
with bad road conditions between work and shack.  However, the first couple
hours saw good rates and I went into my nap with 233 contacts by 1:30 AM.
Beyond that things were a bit of a slog.

I missed four states: AK, NM, NV, and RI.  I heard RI, but they were
search-and-pounce at the same time I was.  I didn't hear the others.  The only
DX I worked was C6, though I heard KP2, PJ2, F, and JA.  MN was the most-worked
state (44), with IL and OH tied for second (35) and WI in third (26).