[3830] ARRL 160 KK9V SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 10:01:36 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KK9V
Operator(s): KK9V
Station: KK9V

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: in
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1039  Sections = 79  Countries = 13  Total Score = 195,040

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My receive antenna decided it didn't want to work when I got back on Saturday
afternoon. I went out to inspect and found nothing wrong, but it started
working.
Hour 1 and 3 were approximately 140 per hour which was good.  However I had
conflict in hour 2 and 4 which hurt.

I really like the online scoreboard.  It is fun chasing someone while trying to
stay ahead of others.

Way to many dupes, both by me as well as others.  The skimmers really kept
busting my call.

Lots of fun.