[3830] ARRL 160 N1DC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 10:18:12 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EMA

Total:  QSOs = 280  Sections = 45  Countries = 4  Total Score = 28,028

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I only planned a few hours to check a new choke installed at the base of my
Inverted L. Seemed to play well with reduced RX noise. The  L doesn't meet
traditional design standards due to a tree limb removal a few months ago. The
vertical portion slopes up at about 45 degrees to the horizontal run. The far
end is about 55 feet above ground. It's fed with RG-8X and has 2 buried radials.
Not a great setup but the most I could fit in a 9,685ft sq ft lot.

Worked OM, F and G in EU but that was it. Could not work PJ2T despite multiple
tries. Many others calling him were not heard either. furthest west QSO ws AZ.

Mostly S&P with a few good runs. Not bad for 100W.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,
Rick  N1DC