[3830] ARRL 160 KJ6MBW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 12:07:48 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): KJ6MBW
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: N California

Total:  QSOs = 132  Sections = 30  Countries = 1  Total Score = 8,277

Rig: IC-7200 at 50 to 100w
Ant: Multi-band vertical

No dedicated 160m antenna. I used my regular all band vertical (+ extra
frequencies, had to call some stations at reduced power. It mostly worked but
getting to the other coast was not easy. Hawaii stations on the other hand were
very easy to work from here, even that they are about at the same or grater
distance.

The band conditions were fine but no distant DX heard this time. A lot of QSB
during some QSOs. A couple of loud W6 stations could not get my callsign or did
not hear me at all for some reason.

Thanks,

Sergey