[3830] ARRL 160 N3HEE SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 12:44:23 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 814  Sections = 76  Countries = 14  Total Score = 150,570

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Missed 5 hours of prime operating time the first night due to our HOA Holiday
party. Very tough grind to make that up !  I knew I would have to pull two
all-nighters to even have a chance at making a decent score. First night was
much better for DX. Stayed up all night until 9AM Saturday morning.  Got back on
at 4PM Saturday and stayed on the air until 9AM Sunday morning. Saturday night
was a very slow grind finding new stations to work.  Lots of fun working all the
6 land mults one at time as they appeared. Finally worked EWA at almost sunrise
Sunday morning. Try as I might, I just could not manage PE, MB, SK, WTX, WY
mults. Never heard AK. The poor WTX op gave up within minutes of the unruly MOB
making it impossible to work him on Sunday morning.  Never saw or heard NM this
year ?  Had lots of fun playing catch up watching the online scoreboard and NE9U
taunting and motivating me all night long ! Congrats to Scott (NE9U) and Brian
(VE3MGY) for their excellent scores. I just don't understand how they keep
finding more Q's to work ? !

Flex 6600M with Inverted L over 50 random length radials on the ground. 200 foot
BOG pointed NE for RX antenna.  HOA stealth antennas and operations !