[3830] ARRL 160 VE3YT SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 13:43:15 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 715  Sections = 66  Countries = 6  Total Score = 104,256

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A year or two makes a big difference to 160m!  Started with QRP, but that lasted
15 minutes.  Apologies to those I couldn't hear.  Normally I put a temporary
Beverage on the school yard behind me, but the new school principal has stopped
this.  I tried an inconspicuous wire along the top rail of a chain link fence,
but it didn't work -- maybe I can riff on that.

Great to work so many friends and thanks for the QSOs.  Hope to see you on 10m.
Best 73
Vic VE3YT