[3830] ARRL 160 K6VO(K6NR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 16:54:43 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K6VO
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6VO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 151  Sections = 49  Countries = 2  Total Score = 15,708

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I also operated as K6VO from my remote station in Parks,
Arizona.  I have a 30' high inverted L there over a limited
radial field, running 400w with an IC7610 and a KPA500.  I
wanted to see how this worked in comparison to my California
station.  Folks didn't seem to hear me as well, but I may have
heard better with slightly lower noise and a good receive antenna
in Arizona.

Thanks for the QSOs.