[3830] FT RUp KI6DY SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 20:12:44 EST 2022

                    FT Roundup - 2022

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 23:54

Total: 1157  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 40  Total Score = 109,915

I ran this contest SO3R using a Flex 6600M and a Flex 6400. The 6400 was
permanently connected to my EFHW antenna and the 6600M with its dual receivers
was routed to the antennas on my tower. The 6400 (contolled by SmartSDR) and a
second instance of N1MM was on a second computer. I used TeamViewer so that I
could control everything from my main computer. Having three instances of WSJT-X
up on the screen kept me busy for most of the contest. Had to pay attention to
make sure only one radio was transmitting at a time. I set-up N1MM with the
software lockouts for M1, but they didn't seem to work with WSJT-X.

Although all the bands were open, conditions didn't seem that great. Activity
was good but missed Hawaii and Wyoming.

As is my usual strategy for this contest, operation was 80%-90% S&P.
Achieved a personal best.

Had fun, thanks for the contacts.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)