[3830] FT RUp N9TF SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 20:53:18 EST 2022

                    FT Roundup - 2022

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

Total:  101  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 13  Total Score = 4,040

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Just played around a bit Sunday afternoon. Chose to just work FT4 as it is
closest to RTTY from a time of Q standpoint. Not much DX action on FT4. I found
that the WSJT (v2.5.4) logger pop up doesn't always pop up for a good completed
contact. Took notes for those instances and compared the N3FJP log file, that I
manually logged each completed contact into, to the WSJT log file, and found
several missing Qs compared to the N3FJP log file. I wonder how many others have
noticed this issue. It will be interesting to see the results and verify the
"NIL" category.

73 Gene, N9TF