[3830] ARRL 160 WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 22:51:11 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 03:33

Total:  QSOs = 31  Sections = 12  Countries = 1  Total Score = 744

This was another last minute ad-HOC ARRL 160contest from EB Section.
While most of my OP time was the evening/night shifts for NX6T, some
time was spent seeing how far the 8JK Cobra sloper could reach, when
you consider that it is an 80-meter antenna, hardly 160-efficient.
The MFJ-949E antenna tuner made for a reasonable SWR, tuneable via
the FT-2000's slow but capable built-in ATU.
This contest gave me another opportunity to push the limits of the
Stereo-Cw facility I've written so much about in the WQ6X contest Blog.
Speaking of which, you can see the blog at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com