[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 5 15:03:11 EST 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Dec 5

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  52  Mults = 45  Total Score = 2,340

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

For fun tried 10 and 15. Found one LU on 10, 3 in US on 15, then went to 20
which was much more productive. I ran dry for me so 40 for the end, which also
ran dry. It was interesting to run the bands. Couldn't see anything on 80 though
:-)

Nice to see everyone this afternoon. It is frustrating for me too, when I hear
someone but can't complete the QSO due to noise. I tried! Sorry for not being
able to pull you out.

73,
Chris VE3NRT

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP