[3830] CWopsT N6TTV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 7 16:29:51 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Dec 7

Call: N6TTV
Operator(s): N6TTV
Station: N6TTV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sonoma, Ca.

Total:  22  Mults = 22  Total Score = 484

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Today I was playing the whole hour. Just got my mcHF back with a new tuning
encoder that free wheels, no detents. Full power was about 8-9 w vs 5 w setting
which had about 4 w. out, so ran in LP, actually low,low,low power. Started out
by working Stan, AH6KO and Phil, KP2M, on 10 meters and then went to 15. Love
those sunspots, there is nothing that works like propagation!
   This radio is the original kitted up by M0NKA in the UK, and is a high
performance little gem. There are a number of Chinese clones available but I
have no experience with them. 73, Carl, N6TTV.