[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 7 20:55:15 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Dec 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:38

Total:  39  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,482

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I knew I would have to cut this session short due to a tennis match.  So, I
decided to work the higher bands and try to work some DX friends.  At 1300Z,
there were no signals on the 10M CW band.  Only one readable on 15 was CO8NMN.
20M was just waking up.  By the time I had to QRT, both 20 and 15 were pretty
good to Europe and 20M was good to some parts of the US and Canada.  Thanks for
all QSOs.  Hope to be QRV in the 0300Z session.  73, John, K4BAI.