[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 8 03:15:32 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Dec 8

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  55  Mults = 39  Total Score = 2,145

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A lot of equipment and operator-related fuss
in this session. While starting on 3.5 MHz,
soon the IC-7300 started a humming sound in
the earphones, then dropped out and rebooted
several times. It turned out the old modified
DAIWA PS-30 power supply was again phasing out.

So, I changed to a more noisy SPS to take on
7 MHz next. The nice surprise there was Jacky
ZL3CW, logged after 7 minutes. From the other
direction I got Ty K3MM.

Time was running out: 14 MHz not too busy, so
I tried 21 MHz at 0757Z. While a strong signal
was answering my CQ, I hit a random button, and
found myself on 3.5 MHz. I went back to 21 MHz
when I noticed, and during the last minute Mato
9A3SM called me for the one single QSO there.

Cheers/73, Zaba #1856 CWops