[3830] ARRL 10 ON3DI SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 07:20:13 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: ON3DI
Operator(s): ON3DI
Station: ON3DI

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

   CW:  131    38
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  131    38  Total Score = 19,912

Hi all

Severall years ago I had some fun during this contest at my former clubstation.
It was almost at the end of the cycle and then in SSB. Never thought that it
would last that long before I participated again in the contest. Days before the
contest I saw that the conditions were getting better and during the cq ww cw I
had some fun on 10m, so why not.

I was QRV around 8utc and the whole morning it was most of the time working UA.
Highlight was working JT1CO and EX8MJ. Heard stations like 5z4, 9v1, e2a,
couldn't work them, they were weaker compared to cq ww cw or the pile-up was to
big. At that point I already knew that the conditions at that point weren't what
I hoped for. Around 13utc I worked with K3JO my first American, rates were
higher but TX was the most far state that I could work. Managed to work some PY
and LU. Band closed around 15u30 utc and ON3DI went qrt.

2. Most worked countries: USA 49, UA 44, ON! 6
3. Max rate 36 and called a bit CQ.

Will try again next year, hopefully band is more open then!

Thanks for the qso's!

Setup ft897, 25w, dipole, N1MM+

73

Pieter ON3DI