[3830] ARRL 10 N4XL M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 16:09:05 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): KY4GM N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  133    77
  SSB:   69    43
-------------------
Total:  202   120  Total Score = 80,400

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Casual operation. Not sure how long actually operated. A lot of talking about
radio in general. David, KY4GM, came and operated for a bit and we made a few
q's. Good to work SFCG, DDCC, and SECC folk. Needed 4 10 meter states for 6 band
WAS. Picked up 3. Only need RI now. Heard one work another station, but he was
S&P and couldn't get him to bite on a CQ a few KHz away.

Backscatter gave me a few q's. The one that surprised me, and think it was a
first for me when I worked Tor, N4OGW, while pointing to EU. Couldn't hear him
pointing west.

Kevan N4XL