[3830] ARRL 10 AA5JF SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 18:38:17 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:50

   CW:  688   112
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  688   112  Total Score = 308,224

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun this weekend! Plenty of participation, and with just about every kind
of propagation making its appearance over the weekend, lots of stations to work.
At one point I thought I might be able to work all states, but missed the
closest three states to the west (less sporadic E that way), as well as DE and
WV. Can't believe the number of VA stations I worked while antenna was pointed
at WA. Missed most of the Saturday opening to Europe and a big chunk of Sunday
afternoon due to other obligations.