[3830] ARRL 10 K3EW SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 18:58:16 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: MD

   CW:  846   148
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  846   148  Total Score = 500,832

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thank you to all of the PVRC tower installers who helped me get my new JK 1015jr
atop the AB-577 just in time for the 10 Meter contest:  Jack W3KX, Jim W3NRJ,
Rick K3YNY, Fred W3ICM, Peter W3CDO and Howard AE3T. Thank you to the team who
spent hours helping to assemble the Antenna: W3NRJ, K3YNY, N8IVN. Special Thank
You to Jack W3KX who guided my efforts during the entire project time.

Antenna worked superbly and had a ball using it.