[3830] ARRL 10 N3RS SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 19:01:05 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 25:14

   CW: 1952   160
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1952   160  Total Score = 1,249,280

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun!  Taped the Eagles game so I wouldn't miss it and did get to
church (3:30-5:15 PM local time) so I didn't miss anything while still having
fun.  The new 3 stack and the high C31XR-JK worked flawlessly.  Really a keeper
system, thanks to the help from AA1K, N3TTT, N3RD and K3WU in putting it all
together this Summer.  Thanks also to all who called in and to the sponsors.
Hopefully, I'll crack 2 meg next year.

73 de Sig, N3RS

Contest: ARRL 10M
 Band     QSOs     Pts  S-P  Cty  Pt/Q