[3830] ARRL 10 NA2U(@NA7TB) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 19:08:30 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): AA7A KY7M NA2U
Station: NA7TB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 26:12
Remote Operation

   CW: 1087   125
  SSB: 1422   100
-------------------
Total: 2509   225  Total Score = 1,618,200

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

There ain't no meters like ten meters!!!  We're all in the same boat but we only
made 816 Qs last year.  We lost one of our team members, K9DR, just before the
contest started.  Dan was ill and had to sit this one out.  All the equipment
worked.  Jeez, it's great to have 10m back!  Maybe we'll have better openings to
EU next year.

Thanks for the Qs.  Lots of fun working many old friends.