[3830] ARRL 10 N5EE SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 19:17:36 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 14:19

   CW:  631    99
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  631    99  Total Score = 249,876

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I caught a portion of the amazing opening Friday night and listened to the East
Coast grabbing all (most) of the Euro Q's Saturday and Sunday morning.  Later,
el Sol would warm up the ionosphere at my longitude and conditions seemed pretty
decent both days. I'm always fascinated at how the various locations shift and
fade in and then out as gray line approaches and passes.  The Sunday night
parade was W7, W6, VA7, JA, KH6, and finally VK (thanks Mark, VK4JU for my final
multiplier).  Thanks for the Q's and the fun!  73

Ken, N5EE

Icom IC-7610
Pro 67B up 55 ft