[3830] ARRL 10 W6DMW M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 19:30:34 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW W6JFA
Station: W6DMW

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   CW:   53    27
  SSB:   57    31
-------------------
Total:  326    58  Total Score = 18,908

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fun times!  W6JFA and I wanted a good way to just get on the air when possible.
We both had too much going on to mount a full attack as Single Op stations.  So
we set up at my QTH with my radio and antenna and his radio and the long wire
antenna.  I had meant to make a 10m vertical for this but ran out of time then
the rain came.  Oh well.  Lots of participation all over the band which allowed
us to dip our toes in both SSB and CW (with a decoder).  W6JFA did a great job
picking up mults on the second day when conditions seemed better for us.

We chose low power so that we didn't have to compete with the majority of the
bigger stations.  Power would have been nice but we think it will pay off in the
end.

Things went great.
73!

Flex 6400