[3830] ARRL 10 N7MZW SO SSB Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 19:35:19 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO SSB Unlimited LP
QTH: Wyoming

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  701    58
-------------------
Total:  701    58  Total Score = 83,316

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset and ZS6BKW up 50 feet,running N-S. Missed first
day of contest, and had multiple computer crashes while running. Sorry to those
who were waiting in line for the WY Mult. Still,I had a lot of fun with my 100
watts and single wire antenna at my Apart. QTH. Worked my first India
station,but couldn't buy any "5 Land" contacts! Lots of NY and Florida
this year. Nice to have 10 Meters open again. Reminds me of my first 10 Meter
contesting in 1989. Thanks to all who found me. November Seven Many Zebras
Walking.