[3830] ARRL 10 N7VM SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 19:58:46 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N7VM
Operator(s): N7VM
Station: N7VM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 25
OpMode: SO2R

   CW: 1037    97
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1037    97  Total Score = 402,356

Wow, that was fun! Put up 4 new antennas since last year - new/used C31XR
rotating at 70 feet, dropped the old XR3 to 20'fixed NW, and an old A3 at 30'
fixed SE. All antennas take advantage of my hilltop.  Some interference, but was
able to operate two radios (horizontal yagis on run radio, vertical on the
S&P radio).  This was especially helpful during mid day when signals were
very strong.  When I couldn't work needed mults on the vertical, a quick ALT-F5
to swap radios put the second radio on the high gain yagi.  Thanks to all who
got on to hand out needed mults and thanks everyone for the QSOs!