[3830] ARRL 10 K6T(WQ6X) SO Mixed Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 20:08:25 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K6T
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 8:58

   CW:  204    50
  SSB:  179    41
-------------------
Total:  383    91  Total Score = 106,364

This was a wild reprisal of my use of the "K6T" callsign for the
10-meter contest, allowing me to run yet another triple-OP operation
from the SF East Bay (EB) section.
At other times, I was a mixed-mode OP for the NX6T GiG, while
also running WQ6X/QRP from time-to-time.  The 1x1 callsign confused
some operators, so I had to send it carefully to reduce the confusion
level.
Overall, 10-meter conditions were AWEsome!  Unfortunately, there was
a NASTY local noise source that was heavily noticeable every time the
3-element Long John yagi was pointed due-east.  Luckily, the yagi always
finds a NW "pipeline" to W9--> W8--> W2--> W1, and later in
the day to JA.

Read all about this triple-OP exercise soon at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com