[3830] KRC SST N7US Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 20:09:01 EST 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 12

Call: N7US
Operator(s): N7US
Station: N7US

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 0:23

   80:  15     10
   40:   6      6
Total:  21     16  Total Score = 336

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, P3/SVGA, KPA1500 (if HP)
10-20: 4L SteppIR - fixed east till spring
40: 2L yagi - fixed east till spring
80: Half sloper
160: Inverted vee

I reread the rules for the SST and see that experienced ops are only supposed to
S&P, leaving the running to newbies.  I've been mostly running, hoping to
set an example for the newbies and hopefully working only them.

Well, I always have a bunch of experiences ops calling me, which I guess sets a
good example for newbies, but I got in this one late to try to S&P only.  I
only found a couple newbies running, so I called CQ.  I picked up a few but
still had  several experience ops calling me.

I think I'm done with CWTs until the rules are clarified or at least publicized
to keep this from being a slow CWT.