[3830] ARRL 10 N5OE SO CW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 20:31:22 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: NTX

   CW:  115    44
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  115    44  Total Score = 20,064

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Strictly S&P in idle time and while running in and out of the shack.
Thunderstorms on Saturday left me unplugged for several hours, a birthday party
Saturday night with my oldest daughter, and just did not spend a lot of time in
the chair. Condx were better Saturday from what I could tell, however Sunday
morning was better than the rest of the day from here. Worked a LOT of VE's and
Western US pointing East-NorthEast, found that interesting. FL stations were
even better in that direction, curious condx.