[3830] ARRL 10 WV4P SO SSB Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 20:37:33 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH:

   CW:
  SSB: 1359   143
-------------------
Total: 1359   143  Total Score = 388,674

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to K3EST for knocking it out of the park ! And PV2K for staying out of
reach... SN2M kept me nervous on the scoreboard, I was glad to see it get dark
there !

Propagation was OK, obviously much better than recent years but not as good as
we have seen it this year. EU's were strong and open several hours on Sat, not
as much on Sun. Ja's were there but not many that were easy to work. I can't
wait to work this one with GOOD conditions.

Seemed like I worked a Lot of Techs, that's great. I hope y'all enjoyed it and
do more. We need you !

Thanks for all the Q's WV4P