[3830] ARRL 10 K3IE SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 21:11:08 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: TN

   CW:  961   141
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  961   141  Total Score = 542,004

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

High scoring first half but the second half was a grind.  Friday night was a
blast but not so the following the evening.  Only had the opportunity to catch
Saturday's EU opening and like several others had commented, I should have
gotten on the band an hour or so before sunrise.

Interesting contest in that all QSOs (DX or Domestic) have the same point value.
 In general, I am programmed to think I need more DX Q's but in this contest, I
just need to keep making Q's regardless of location.

Happy Holidays - Hunter K3IE

Flex 6600 / PGXL / TGXL
Skyhawk Tribander / Mosley Shorty Forty / 40 mtr Moxon / Inv L\'s 80/160