[3830] ARRL 10 K4WI SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 12 06:32:46 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: AL

   CW:  150   117
  SSB:  401    84
-------------------
Total:  551   201  Total Score = 281,802

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I had planned for a full bore full time effort for this contest as the solar
numbers were up and it was probably going to be my last big effort as it is
getting too hard to stay in the chair. BUT, an hour before the start of the
contest got a phone call and turned out father-in-law had just passed away. So
that changed everything. I did get about 9 hours of total operating time
scattered here and there over the week end. Mostly did S+P clicking on spots but
did get several runs going. Thanks for all the Q's 73's and Merry Xmas... Cort
K4WI