[3830] ICWC MST NQ2W QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 12 09:08:40 EST 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Dec 12

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

Total:  39  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,248

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m dipole
at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and WinKeyer USB for keying.

Not quite with it this morning...I apologize for the flub ups. Nothing on 80 at
the start...I'm still wondering why? I was able to QSO with N5OT, Mark, on 3
bands. A couple "new-to-mw" callsigns in the log. Great way to start
the day!

Thanks for the Qs, the opportunity to participate, and the fantastic practice.

73, Will, NQ2W