[3830] ARRL 10 W9QL SO Mixed Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 12 11:24:51 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  120    36
  SSB:   60    19
-------------------
Total:  180    55  Total Score = 33,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Came down with Shingles earlier in the week. If you've been through this, you
know what the pain is like. It developed on my scalp and the right side of my
face. So, headphones were not an option. So, operating time was limited even
with pain medication. Could not copy many signals via only the speaker. If you
haven't had the Shingles vaccine, I highly recommend you get it. This is one of
the worst ordeals I have ever dealt with.

Dave
W9QL