[3830] ARRL 10 N1RM SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 12 11:39:34 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:00

   CW:  318   104
  SSB:  133    53
-------------------
Total:  451   157  Total Score = 241,466

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was looking forward to this contest due to the upward trend in 10M
propagation.  As others noted, it was interesting but a little quirky.  Other
commitments limited my participation so I'm sure I missed some key periods with
good propagation, but it was fairly satisfying nonetheless. It seemed that every
time I decided to run it was just as the band was shifting, so I wasn't able to
sustain any rate. My lesson for the future is to just start running from the
outset. I really enjoyed the working many friends, including locals. PVRC was
out in force!

Thanks for the Qs!

Rick - N1RM