[3830] ARRL 10 K3UA(@K3LR) SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 12 16:27:25 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3LR

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: WPA

   CW: 1289   135
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1289   135  Total Score = 696,060

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Decided to do a one day only CW only operation at the K3LR station using the
4-stack system.  Had a blast just mostly running folks and calling stations here
and there.  I should have started an hour earlier as Europe was already cranking
when I arrived to operate.

Thanks Tim for the great hospitality and fantastic CW operating fun.

One thing to note... when I saw the first JA being spotted I got very excited
for a nice quick half hour of JA run but was disappointed with only five or so
worked.  We need more flux!!!

73,

Phil K3UA