[3830] ARRL 10 W7MRF M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 13 11:10:00 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W7MRF
Operator(s): N7QNG K7JFD N7NRE KW7MM
Station: W7MRF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: az

   CW:   74    58
  SSB: 2102   106
-------------------
Total: 2176   164  Total Score = 738,000

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Portable operation from McDowell mountain park with the club,
No real CW operator here, so we spend most of the time in SSB that is really
impacting the score but maximized the fun !
Was not really prepared, so we had no cluster until the last hour to grab a few
qso in CW at the end for the multipliers
Nice to see 10M back to life and we had very good time around the campfire both
night.

Setup: K3, LDMOS PA, and my old faithful Syrio SY-4 beam on top of the van.
picture: https://ibb.co/JBcpFjw

73 Lionel KW7MM, For the W7MRF club.