[3830] ARRL 10 KG5GM SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 13 17:34:28 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KG5GM
Operator(s): KG5GM
Station: KG5GM

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: tx

   CW:
  SSB:  181    42
-------------------
Total:  181    42  Total Score = 15,204

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got on late, about noon on Sunday, at my fixed station, using the Hustler
Magmount mobile antenna on my pickup truck. My power out was a gallon to the
antenna. Performance about as expected. I did actually hold a run frequency for
about 30 minutes Sunday afternoon, with a rate of 126.  Fun although mostly
frustration.

At age 81 I am reluctant to erect something which will predictably need to be
dismantled by someone else, so I will probably stick with my mobile verticals.

I am going to try very hard to bee ready and in position to start on time at 00Z
start of contest next year, and see what I can do.