[3830] ARRL 10 EI7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 14 12:25:43 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI4BZ EI5GSB UR3GU EI3KD EI3JE EI3JZ EI8IR EI8KN EI4HQ G4CLA GD4XUM EI7IG EI6LA
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork

   CW: 1032   134
  SSB: 1041   133
Total: 2073   267  Total Score = 1,657,536

This weekend was mostly a group get-together for Christmas (it's been a long
time since that was possible...) so we didn't take the contest very seriously or
operate full-time, but we had a lot of fun anyway! It's really great to see 10m
opening up, some times the echoes were simply amazing - long may it continue.
Thanks to everyone that called us, old friends and new. Wishing all a happy
Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous 2023.