[3830] ARRL 10 WO1N SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 14 15:47:31 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: WO1N
Operator(s): WO1N
Station: WO1N

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MASSACHUSETTS

   CW:  100    39
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  100    39  Total Score = 15,600

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Station: FTdx5000, C3-SS at 38', N1MM+

 I was hoping to get sucked into this one with good conditions
but alas that was not to be the case. Really weird propagation
Saturday morning. Could not work loud Europeans and every
quiet run frequency turned out to have another inaudible station
CQing. Pulled the plug and went outside to do yard work.

 Sunday was off and on. I would CQ and every 5 minutes or so a
station would stop by. Went way up above 28100 and CQed at 22 WPM
while reading the rules. When did the bonus for working Novice/Tech's
go away? Ah hell, when did Novice/Techs get to operate all the
way down to 28000? I must be getting old, forgetting more than I
remember.

 Managed to work one slow speed operater and then K1AR probably
one of the fasted senders in a contest. LoL.

 N1MM+ says 4.5 hours total.

 73,

 Ken - WO1N