[3830] CWopsT WT9P(WT2P) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 14 23:39:35 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Dec 15

Call: WT9P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT9P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.45
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  76  Mults = 70  Total Score = 5,320

Club: ILWIND Contesters

Comments:

Fun CWT, as always.
A bit perplexed in having software issues in the PGXL, given that this same
config has worked for a while.

The PGXL now flashes a SWR RFP message, very intermittently, but always when I'm
switching to another slice when there's a pileup.

The TGXL is fine. The jumper cables are 100%.

It slowed me down in the moments it did matter. I'm *not* an Alpha tester, so,
when I have all these weird combos, I just figure it out on my own.

Looking forward to v. 3.4 of SSDR, and some updates on TG and PGXL. Still, a
solid platform.

WT2P