[3830] RAC Winter WA7BNM SOSB/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 17 21:17:05 EST 2022

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: S.Calif

   15:  115     29      10         6
Total:  115     29      10         6  Total Score = 14,464

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thought 15m would be better than it was. Friday evening there was nothing to be
heard/worked after the first 30 minutes. During the brief beginning the majority
of Qs were with JAs. A number of Europeans answered my CQs Saturday morning.

Early Saturday afternoon, just as I was sending my exchange for a QSO with
VY1RAC, the power briefly failed, but enough to shut down my computers. When
rebooting, Windows decided that it would be an excellent time to upgrade the
operating system, so I spent 20 minutes watching the spinner before I could get
back on the air.

All in all I would have been better off doing SOSB/20.

Rig: Icom IC-7610 - 100 watts
Antenna: SteppIR DB-36 at 70 ft

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)