[3830] RAC Winter VE4GV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 17 21:41:38 EST 2022

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MB

   80:   13              5
   40:  167    141      11        10
   20:  198    244      11        14
   15:  236    148      11         8
   10:   25     27       3         3
Total:  639    560      41        35  Total Score = 422,392

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Part time effort due to other commitments. Nice to see multiple bands open. 15
was great and even got some 10 m qs. My low band city antennas suck and can't
hear, hence the lack of 80 and 160 qs.  had some really nice runs on phone and
cw on 20, 15 and 40. Things can only get better for next year.  Look for me
6y/VE4GV in ARRL DX CW in Feb.   Tnx for all the qs

Rob VE4GV