[3830] TBDC K3TS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 07:19:49 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SNJ

Total:  QSOs = 300  Total Score = 592

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My best score in this unusual contest was two years ago, in 2020. I did not beat
it this time, despite putting in a similar effort. The scoring, you see, is
based on distance, and apparently random chance, as there are no multipliers to
hunt for, and no use of the spotting cluster allowed. This time, the distance
was just not there. Still, it was better than watching reruns of Seinfeld and
much cheaper than a night at the pub. Many thanks to all who called in. 73 and
happy holidays.

de K3TS